Monday, November 4, 2013

Two New Quiet Books and .PDF PATTERNS 
to share with you!

It's finally done....YAY! I never thought I would/could do it...
the pattern for 
Keira's Fairy Book! 
This quiet book was featured here last April 2013.
And lots of you have asked for it.

So,  I borrowed the book back from Keira,
miraculously found the "mystery" file of sketches I
thought I threw away, 
and here you have it!


The other new quiet book and .pdf pattern is 
"Little Christmas."
I had so much fun designing and making this book,
and I was so happy with the way it turned out!
The colors make me happy, the little animals which hide

throughout the book are too cute, and the page designs
are simply whimsical.

You can find it here: in my Etsy shop:

I plan to post a few more photos of other pages in the next few days.
And I would love to get some pics of the finger puppet sets up too. 
Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment