Thursday, October 17, 2013

Today's Feature: The Nativity Story

FINGER PUPPET SET with Scenery/Playmat roll-up case for storage



I had so much fun designing a finger puppet set for the littles that I ended up making 4 of them!
I envisioned a little case to hold the puppets, but wanted more play value....so I added the scenery to the background. I think they turned out really cute.

Here are a few pics of the Christmas set:

                                         
Here is the Holy Family in the stable. I had fun using cord for the arms
 again in this project.

Here is a portion of the scenery...the hills of Bethlehem. We were in Israel
last year and it really IS hilly in and around Jerusalem/Bethlehem.
Here is a close-up...love how the background fabric worked for this set!
Cute shepherd holding a lamb...the legs don't show up very well.
Again, these knotted cord arms are really fun!
Cute Wiseman with his gift. Using glittered craft foam is a great idea!
This pic shows the pockets in the fabric roll-up case.
It ties with the ribbon on the right.

I think my littles are going to love this in December! You can get the pattern here.

1 comment:

  1. This is so precious. A beautiful piece of art work. Thanks for sharing.
    Beti
    betikempa1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete